The Desired First Line of Defense
Strong endurance, efficient and certainly trustworthy: with AP902, your water will be well filtered and protected from the very second it enters your home.
- AP910R Cartridge for AP902
'*NSF International is an independent lab that ensures all drinking water systems are tested and certified to meet strict public health and safety standards.
NSF/ANSI Standard 42 is established to certify the claims of water filtration systems designed to reduce taste and odor, nominal particulate and chloramine, chemicals that could increase lead level in bloodstream as well as causing respiratory problems, such as asthma.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53 is established to certify the claims of water filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as lead, pesticides and cysts, which cause diarrhea, nausea and low grade fever as well as being potentially fatal.
- Advanced single-stage filtration delivers high output
- Components certified by NSF International with NSF/ANSI Standard 42*
- Manufactured from U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA) CFR-21-compliant material
- Fully enclosed filter media ensure no spillage and mess
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design – easy cartridge change-out
- 304 stainless steel head and die-cast zinc locking latch
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- 25 year limited warranty on stainless steel head.
- Reduces particulate